Have you ever been putting on your makeup and when everything goes well, you suddenly make an error that ruins all of your effort? Have you had to require off your makeup a while because, without aiming to , you’ve ruined your makeup? Surely you have; it happens to all of us.
In today’s blog, you’ll find five of the foremost common mistakes and therefore the best tips to quickly fix them without having to remove off all of your makeup…
I hope you’ll like them and hope they’ll assist you easily improve your personal image…
“I’VE PUT ON TOO MUCH FOUNDATION”
This is a really common mistake that we all make once we placed on makeup. If you’re totally made up, and need to remove off any excess foundation, do the following:
• Lightly moisten a clean sponge with water (the sponge should be almost dry and with no makeup residue) and sponge all of your face with downward movements.
TIP: It’s vital , most of all, to avoid excess foundation and concealer near the eyes. To eliminate any excess product in this area, do the same step and afterwards use your fingertips to softly blur the product around the area.
“MY EYESHADOW LOOKS TOO DARK”
If you’ve placed on an excessive amount of eyeshadow, or it’s too dark, follow these three steps to quickly fix the problem:
• If it happened on your upper eyelid, blur the eyeshadow toward the sides with a clean brush to cut back the color. If it still looks very dark, apply a touch of matte cream eyeshadow with a brush (if you don’t have cream eyeshadow, you can substitute with a translucent powder) and blur the eyeshadow.
• If it happened on the lower part of your eye, use a fine, clean brush to blur, or pat it softly with a Q-tip.
• If as you were blurring, you’ve left the contour of the eyelid and therefore the shadow looks very dark, blur it with a clean sponge and afterwards apply a touch bit of foundation, patting lightly to repair the area.
“I’VE PUT ON TOO MUCH BLUSH”
If you applied an excessive amount of blush, try the subsequent tip:
• Stroke your cheek with a thick, loose powder bush—the brush should be completely clean. If you continue to have an excessive amount of blush on, apply translucent or clear powder with an equivalent brush, just over the blush. That way the 2 powders should mix, clarifying the first color.
“I’VE PUT TOO MUCH MAKEUP ON MY EYEBROWS”
When we put an excessive amount of makeup on our eyebrows, we glance harsh and that we can’t even recognize ourselves. Follow the following tip to quickly solve this:
• Simply brush the eyebrow with a clean Q-tip, going against the grain of your eyebrow. You will see how quickly the color you initially applied disappears.
“I’VE SMEARED MASCARA ON MY EYELID”
That’s all right. Just follow these next steps and you’ll see how you’ll quickly fix the problem:
• Continue applying makeup and once you have finished, allowing enough time for the mascara to dry, apply a Q-tip right over the smudge. You’ll see how it quickly disappears and you don’t have to remove the makeup from your whole eye.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored article. All opinions are genuinely my own. This post also contains affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. It does not cost you any extra. Thank you for your continued support to keep the Bri Callis Blog going!