Do you find yourself consistently saying “I’m not disorganized, I’m just too busy”? You may be telling yourself a lie. Disorganized people leave a trail of non productivity in their path. In the audio, we discuss ten lies you may be saying or hearing from your team over and over.
We all have the same 24 hours, but may not be utilizing our time wisely. Here are ten lies disorganized people like to tell and how to eliminate them.
- I’m not disorganized, I’m just too busy.
- I just don’t have time.
- I am overloaded.
- I know exactly which pile I put my paper in.
- I was late because I was held up.
- Someone else is keeping me from doing my job.
- I did not get your email.
- I will get this done by tomorrow.
- I’ll get right back to you.
- I’ll send that right over.
Organization is mastered over time. Taking small steps to eliminate the lies we tell ourselves can help lead to a less stressful and more productive life.
Join our Facebook Community: Pearls and Purpose for more tips and solutions to organizing your life and business.