What you eat has a major effect on your body and skin. These five foods are great to detox the body and assist with glowing skin.
Glowing skin is accomplished through a consistent skincare routine, great skincare products and what we include in our lifestyle. These five foods are great to detox the body to achieve glowing skin:
- Beet Root – rich in vitamins B3, B6, and beta-carotene that can protects that skin skin from signs of aging.
- Avocados – loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E, potassium, lecithin that nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Apples – antioxidant property that prevents cell and tissue damage. Know for elastin and collagen to help keep the skin young.
- Lemons – provide a dose of free radical fighting antioxidant vitamin C to help even skin tone.
- Ginger – helps reduce the appearance of swelling, puffiness, and redness on your skin.
Take the 30 Day “Get Your Glow On” Challenge and get a glowing face in 30 days.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video or article. All opinions are genuinely my own. This post also contains affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. It does not cost you any extra. Thank you for your continued support to keep the Bri Callis Blog going!