Green Tea is a must have addition to your skin care routine for glowing skin. In today’s video we list green tea’s super powers and its many skin benefits.
Green Tea’s Superpowers Include:
- Green tea is full of vitamins B2, E, K and catechins.
- Green tea is a powerful antibacterial agent.
- Green tea can protect you from the sun.
- Green tea has caffeine and tannins.
- Green tea decreases oil production.
- Green leaves are mildly abrasive.
Green Tea’s Skin Benefits Include:
- Unclogging pores
- Maintaining youthful skin structure and firmness
- Reducing oily skin by decreasing sebum production
- Reducing rosacea redness
- Slowing down aging
- Treating acne
- Fighting blackheads
- Fighting signs of premature aging like liver spots and wrinkles
Take the 30 Day “Get Your Glow On” Challenge and get a glowing face in 30 days.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video or article. All opinions are genuinely my own. This post also contains affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. It does not cost you any extra. Thank you for your continued support to keep the Bri Callis Blog going!