If you have ever had sunburn, you understand just how unpleasant red, burning skin can be. Heatstroke and heat exhaustion are two other extremely nasty health issues that can arise from extended sun exposure. Did you know the number-one cause of premature aging of the face is ultraviolet exposure?
Even if you don’t burn easily, wearing sunscreen is still important. Sunburn is an immediate reaction, but sun damage occurs over a lifetime. Although skin cancer is more prevalent in people with lighter skin, it does not discriminate and can still affect those with darker skin. In the video we discussed five other reasons to add an SPF cream to your skincare routine.
- Sunscreen should be worn daily, no water your location (indoors and outdoors).
- Sunscreen should be applied to the face, as well as other areas of concern.
- SPF 30 is the magic number.
- You should reapply every two hours.
- Don’t forget your lips need protecting as well.
Take the 30 Day “Get Your Glow On” Challenge and get a glowing face in 30 days.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video or article. All opinions are genuinely my own. This post also contains affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. It does not cost you any extra. Thank you for your continued support to keep the Bri Callis Blog going!