Having the right products on hand makes it easy to include skincare in your pre- and post-workout routine.
Here are a few quick skin care tips for gym-goers:
• Always apply sunscreen that delivers at least SPF 30 if you’re exercising outside to protect your skin against skin-aging UV rays.
• Look for travel-size skincare products that are easy to keep stashed in your gym bag.
• For a quick cleanse before a morning workout, something light like micellar water may be all you need.
• Avoid heavy moisturizers before a workout, especially if you plan to sweat alot.
• Skip the exfoliator in your post-workout skin routine to avoid irritating the skin.
• Don’t forget to reapply sunscreen after moisturizing if you work out in the morning. Look for a non-comedogenic, quick-absorbing formula.
• For sensitive skin, consider a calming moisturizer for post-workout skincare.
Join our Facebook Group: Bits & Bling for the latest in skin care, beauty, makeup tips, tutorials and deals.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video or article. All opinions are genuinely my own. This post also contains affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. It does not cost you any extra. Thank you for your continued support to keep the Bri Callis Blog going!