Whether or not you need to use an eye cream depends on your individual skincare needs and concerns. Eye creams are designed to target specific issues around the eyes, such as dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles. If you have any of these concerns, using an eye cream may be beneficial. Additionally, the skin around the eyes is generally thinner and more delicate than the skin on the rest of the face, which means it may require extra care and attention.
The Fab Friday find of the week: Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream
What is Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream and what are the benefits?
This hydrating and revitalizing eye cream visibly reduces dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, without irritating the delicate eye area, for a smoother, brighter and firmer look. Contains bakuchiol, a natural plant-based alternative to retinol that helps visibly reduce wrinkles and discolorations without the same irritation…and does not promote photosensitivity, so it can be used during the day! 1.01 fl. oz.
• Visibly reduces dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles
• Clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles in one week
• Clinically proven to significantly improve elasticity, firmness and texture in one week
• 91% agreed that eye area looks more youthful and feels fresh in one week*
• 90% natural ingredients
• Formulated with a strict blacklist: free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, formaldehyde, PEG’s, cyclic silicones, ethanolamines and more
How do I use Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream?
Apply around the eye area in the morning and evening.
Where can I find or purchase Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream?
The eye cream is exclusively sold by Avon and can be purchased online from your Avon Representative.
How much does Farm Rx Bakuchiol Eye Cream cost?
Regular retail price is $37.00 but can usually be found on sale for $27.99?
Be a beauty influencer, skin care expert, whatever-your-passion entrepreneur, from home or on the go, live or virtually.
Join for $0 (free!) or with one of our other sign-up options.
NO HIDDEN FEES, NO MINIMUMS, NO KIDDING!
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video or article. All opinions are genuinely my own. This post also contains affiliate links and I earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. It does not cost you any extra. Thank you for your continued support to keep the Bri Callis Blog going!